Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wow I feel stupid now!

I've spent all weekend trying to figure out how to solve an issue in the program I've been working on for two weeks now... And on the first student presentation of the programs my classmates have been working on, I figure it all out. I felt so stupid when I realized how simple it was. So it turned out to be a very useful day despite the fact that I've spent most of it derping around with ArrayLists, Lists and Arrays, printing in different ways. At least I know I will be done with my program by tomorrow night.

It's been a very fun day today so far. I can't wait to get home and keep coding in peace. (Sadly I get a bit distracted coding in class, since I actually am listening)

And I'll try to not make this happen:


But until the program's done I'll tell myself this:


Gotta stay humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment