Friday, September 26, 2014

Oh sandwich cake, oh sandwich cake...

...How much I love thee sandwich cake!


Aww yiss! Sandwich cake and monay! Can life get aby better bro? Nah it can't! I'm a rich bitch!

Seriously though:
I know this is a blog mainly for Java and my antics revolving that, but today, I made a sandwich cake as a good bye meal. I am now enjoying the leftovers as I count the last money I have. It's really not as glamorous as it seems; yesterday was pay day, and that's pretty much all the money we (yes, we're two people living on this) have to spare the coming month. And by "to spare", I of course mean "will have to put into the food account" since I made a sandwich cake.

The money on the picture is less than what it cost to make the cake. 
So much for being rich...

The cake really was a luxury. But I thought it was a funny contrast on the pic. A picture says more than a thousand words, but in this case it's a thousand lies. It isn't cheap to be a student after all.


WTF is a Sandwich cake?

And for those of you who wonder what a sandwich cake is, it's exactly what it sounds like; a cake made out of sandwiches and sandwich-toppings and whatever you want really. There are as many versions of sandwich cake as there are grandmothers in Sweden. So if you ever go to Sweden. Have sandwich cake. It's better than any smörgåsbord, I promise you that!

But I warn you; once you've had it, you won't be able to be without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment