Saturday, September 6, 2014

Good morning saturday!


I have some prior coding experience with HTML, CSS and C++, the last one being kinda very minor and I haven't used it since I took the course. So when you face the code for the first time, not even knowing what IDE to download or even that you need a JVM, you really feel like a monkey behind the screen.

However, time to start the monkey-coding! (or spaghetti code, for his noodly appendage's sake)

I'm still trying to just read through the books and some tutorials and oracle... I can't say I've gotten very far, but my ideas are flowing out of me at the moment.


Right now I'm trying to work on a program using the arrays created upon start-up. I'm toying with what I can do with that information. What I want to do, what woke me up this morning, I don't even know if it's possible, but it's gonna be fun to find out.

And for those of you who lack self-discipline in studying and working outside of the classroom:






With programming, the self-study never ends! You need to think this is fun enough to more or less do 24/7. You do? Great! Let's get down to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment