Thursday, September 18, 2014

LinkedIn

Sooo... While working on my assignment... (which is similar to this subject, don't ask how) I remembered my empty LinkedIn profile. As vacant as my heart (and wallet) used to be as an unemployed (well, it still kinda is; since I'm studying, I have even less money now).

Straight to the point

 AHEM! So, now that I am on my way to actually becoming something, I figured; why not  try to actually connect with people? I only have less than 1½ year to network before I need to be out on LIA (It means "Learning By Working" but I'm gonna leave the acronym as "Learning In Action"). And I'm quite looking forward to the LIA part especially, so I really want to have done my groundwork and find the company for me, working with what I'm both good at and find fun. I don't even know where to start right now as I don't even know what part of programming I will be good at, or even what kinds of fields there are, but I'm working on it.

If it's something I've learned during my life, it's this.

So in the mean time, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn and give me tips on what fields there are to program within Java so I can broaden my research.

Now, back to my project~

No comments:

Post a Comment