Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Learning through work

At my internship I'm learning a lot getting headfirst into building things in a language I've never touched before. I got to read one chapter of a book on ruby, one chapter of a book on rails and here I am now; building things completely blind. It's fun and I'm learning a lot but I do wish I at least knew the language syntax or some basics about the framework, it would make googling soo much easier.

Today I got neck deep in frontend JavaScript and I can't help but to feel relief to venture into somewhat familiar grounds again (I know JavaScript backend but not so much the frontend parts). I know frontend. Frontend is good to me. (Sorry ruby, I'm sure 'll like you more when I can understand you).

It's a joy to wake up every morning when you get to have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment