Friday, March 27, 2015

Working hard or hardly working?

Well, I'd say I've been working hard lately. I've learned so much and things are becoming increasingly fun. Not to mention that I just started shallowly network for a job, and it's been way over my expectations result wise. I've been to two interviews for one company and I met one guy who wants to help me network with his contacts. And all this without showing a single line of code. We've talked code though, a lot of code. I love talking about code, but not as much as actually coding. And that is why I want to start working!

Also, the idea of having a job brings me one step closer to having the money to get me my optimization coding machine 3000:
Yes, it's a big thermos. 2,5L should be enough until about lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment