Friday, July 3, 2015

Fortunate one!

I haven't written much here lately as I've been pretty busy as I managed to land a job which I work at while I study. It eats all of my time but I'm very happy and fortunate. Working while I study is kinda exactly what I thought it would be; I'm learning so much! So many things I never thought existed! I'm not doing as much Java as I'd hoped but what does it matter when I get to learn and try so much other things that are so much fun!

I've only been a developer for 9 months and it's yielded so much for me and I feel incredibly lucky and happy. I earn money on my hobby! On what I love to do!

Now if you excuse me, I have lots to learn so enjoy this random quote:

Teach a man to google and he'll be developing for life. Teach a man to have you google it for him, and you'll be googling for him for the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment