Wednesday, December 3, 2014

So many buggs it's almost not fun any more

Today I've spent so much time trying to figure out what is wrong with NetBeans that it's almost not fun to code any more. At first I though it was something wrong with my code, then I noticed it works if I commit it to my repository and download it on my other computer. Eventually though I found that if I clean the project after any JavaFX changes it will run.

The frustrations I've had today has been to the point of me making new projects with profanities as the naming princip as I was re-writing the apps to see what I did wrong. At least I'll sleep well tonight...

And then I gave up on my original project and made another one instead. I dunno what my teacher will think of it so I will probably keep trying on my old one a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment